Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We have a house in Leo!

Here are some pictures of the house in Leo that we will be renting. Last night, Daddy and a whole bunch of great people from Leo cleaned it up and cleaned it out. (These pictures were from before so there is still some junk laying around) When we got the pictures, we noticed the very obvious hole where the DISHWASHER is supposed to be! Mom says she has four dishwashers... We just wanted to warn you that if you come visit us, bring paper plates!






3 comments:

Janelle said...

Yay!

Allison said...

I LOOOOOOVE the house guys! I hope you enjoy living there! I miss you!
--Allison

The Waldbeser Family said...

Wow! It looks like an awesome house!

(a certain member of our family thought that the last picture was very neat. ;D)

Can't wait to come visit you all ~

You each have constantly been in our prayers.

God bless you each.

Much love,

The Waldbeser's