
Oh the picture? Yeah, well that. I was just checking things out when Julie snapped that picture. Pretty embarrassing actually. Why couldn't she post when I was out stalking lizards in Georgia or regally napping from the blue denim heights of the boys' bunkbed? So anyway, I was checking things out and hoping for a drink from this spring.
It does usually come out here, doesn't it? They always have the curtain closed when it's on...

Oh, ya know, maybe it bubbles up from the bottom...

Or maybe if I could turn this...

Hey, if you could just give me a hand here. Turn that on and it just run into my mouth...

Okay, hmmm, that didn't work. Maybe it does come up from the bottom. I'm gonna just have to wait, I guess.

Waiting...

Hmm, still waiting...

Okay, I give up!

Hey, just so y'all know (like that accent? I got it from my mother--bless her heart, she was born and raised in the south.)my birthday is tomorrow. I'll only be two, but people say I'm mature for my age. I like fresh tuna, scratches behind my ears, and the aforementioned nap in the heights. You really don't need to get me anything though. Really. Just don't tell anybody about the bathtub deal. Thanks, I appreciate that.

No comments:
Post a Comment