Wednesday, March 31, 2010

House Pictures.. They're late but they're here!

Here are the pictures of the house that I promised I would post like three weeks ago! We will post more updated pics of our house now that we are settled in and everything is mostly in its place!

Many of the people that came to help us unload brought food for us. YUMMY!!

This is the computer/stereo area in the living room right next to the kitchen

This is the master bedroom right when you go into the master bedroom.

This is the master bedroom. We had to lay moving carpets in the floor because it was really muddy that day and people were coming in and out.
Our dishwasher hole ): sniff sniff

One of the Gateway houses had left a whole bunch of food at our house. We had almost no food when we got there so it was really appreciated!

It has been really crazy over the past couple of weeks, any one who has moved before knows what I mean. Plus not having internet is part of the reason we have not posted.

Until next time,
~MJ

No comments: