Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Stuff

I just realized that I didn't mention my mom today... she has been sick with a sore throat and cough, so she has been staying down at Lana's with the little ones and hasn't been down here much. It's been pretty awful and we really hope she gets better soon. And we really hope we don't get it with everything we have ahead of us in the next few days!

We also wanted to say a big THANK YOU to the people who showed up at our new house to clean it up. We are just overwhelmed by the love and kindness shown to us!

Gary is taking Jake, our cat, to the vet this afternoon...our good friend, Dr. Jeff Lanz from Rittman, told us about something we can give to Jake to make him sleep while we travel, (cats don't travel well like dogs do, and I don't want to hear him yowling for 10 hours!!) but this vet wouldn't sell us the $12 medicine until we came in for a $44 visit...arrggghhh. Oh well, Jake is such a great cat--he's worth it! :)

Library books are all found and returned...

What do I do with the food in the fridge? This and other questions will be solved on the next edition of As the Maibachs Move! :)

No comments: