We just received a call from our realtor. She has a couple that is interested in the house since the price drop. The wife is a nurse who works 12 hour shifts, so they can't come to see it until this weekend.
We appreciate your prayers and the loving care that we've felt from our friends and family. I just read this morning in Hebrews 10 how the new Christians took "joyfully the spoiling of their goods." I do not remember ever reading that phrase there before! And someone mentioned to me the other day that a house situation such as this really wasn't a large problem. And I would have to say she is right.
When people in Haiti are living in temporary tents (perhaps for the rest of their lives) with questionable water and food sources, little medical attention and fear of bandits and bullies, we live in a very nice little rental with all we need. And we have enjoyed good health, fellowship without persecution, the freedom to homeschool our children and even the freedom to vote people out of office!
So I just wanted to let you all know that we appreciate your prayers no matter what happens.
Enjoying a beautiful autumn day in Indiana,
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, Julie K, I appreciate your attitude about all of this...we never have to look very far to find someone in worse circumstances than ourselves, do we? We will be praying!
Post a Comment