Monday, November 22, 2010

House Activity

Latest email from Ana:

The house was shown by an agent from Atlanta over the weekend and I have already requested feedback from the agent. Most agents do not respond to feedback over the weekend so I am hoping to have an update for today. I also offered to buy a home warranty at closing.

My buyers decided to wait until after the Holidays due to too much going on and having company coming from out of town. I will follow up with them after Thanksgiving.

Audrey's buyers were not able to qualify because of some credit issues they are going to have to work on and it will take about six months to get them off their credit.

I also received another call over the weekend from the new minister of the Hispanic mission at the First Baptist church. We are going to meet after the Holidays.

The activity will pick up again after this week. Everyone is so busy now for Holiday celebrations.

I will continue to request feedback from the showing this weekend and get back to you ASAP.

No comments: