Friday, January 8, 2010

Things we will miss...


....That it hardly ever snows here! I think Daddy will miss it the most.( the pic is of a snowman (sideways--sorry!) if you couldn't tell!)
....................................................................................................................................
Also Mom wanted me to interview the kids(me included) about what things we are going tho miss the most and what we are most excited about.

Youngest First!




Joseph--
What I'm going to miss--I'm going to miss the fort and playing the woods and the creek. I'll miss my friends and Rudy, Rocky and Chloe--my cousins that live close to us.

Why I'm excited-- That there will be really,really,really,really, (did I say really already) deep,deep snow. I'm excited to live close to my friends and cousins up north.
........................................................................................................



Maria~
What I'm going to miss--
My Friends definitly (I mean who wouldn't)I will also miss being from a small church and knowing everyone.

Why I'm excited--
Probably the most exciting thing is being closer to Ohio and all of our cousins and friends. I am kinda excited about getting a new house to, new surroundings are allways fun.
.....................................................................................





Will--
I'm not a man of many words but here goes
What I'm going to miss-- the woods( i hope we can live in woods there), the fort,and playing in the creek. Co-op and my friends there

What I'm excited about--being close to my cousins especially Clint. Being 3 1/2 hours from our family cabin.


...............................................................................................


Mj~
What I'm going to miss- My GrandMary~She is one of the most special,amazing, wonderful people in my life. I'm really going to miss her. My friends I have great really friends!:) Co-op, Church, Vbs, The great library:), and Uncle Philip, Aunt Lana and my cousins--including their sweet baby Avery! I will miss babysitting for them.

What I'm excited about- Being closer to family and friends. Getting to know and meet new people. Moving into a new house and getting a new room,Which I may get to decorate(hint,hint Mom!) Also I'm glad to get to be apart of a ministry that God has blessed greatly, even if it means moving. And watching God move in wonderful ways!



Signing off after a LONG EXHAUSTING day of packing. In which I single handedly packed up what seemed like 3 million boxes of books( it was only about 25:) And I got a really sore back from it.
~Mj

2 comments:

Sheree Olivia said...

i really enjoyed reading this post!!! i REALLY like your new header!!!

love you guys. <3

-s. olivia

The Waldbeser Family said...

MJ - love your picture! They all made me smile. :D

Oh, we're gonna miss you guys soo much!!

You're in our thoughts & prayers...[this weekend esp.]

Love, en :)