Brent & Janelle are driving this truck to IL. They left today around 4 pm, stopping in Paducah, KY overnight and arriving in IL tomorrow afternoon, where they'll have to find some help to unload it, return it to Penske, pick up their own car, and head for Champaign.
We so appreciate having Brent & Janelle's and Philp & Lana's help. We just couldn't have done it without them.
With love & gratitude,
Julie
PS. Our first potential buyers are coming tomorrow after they get off of work.












The piano is for sale...





3 comments:
Wow! Stuff looks so different!! I can see what Maria meant when she said it looks like you guys are moving tomorrow!!
We are praying for you. <3
-en
I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on the blog... :)
We got back home last night and everything is unloaded and safe & sound in the shed. We're praying for your showing tonight... Keep us posted!
I hope to never move again, but if I have to...I know who I want to pack the boxes and I know who I want to pack the truck...Janelle and Brent!!
They are are so fun to have around too! We are happy for you that they could help you! God's blessings in your next step of faith! Art/Twyla
Post a Comment