Wednesday, June 30, 2010

No News is Bad News

Nothing much going on with the house. I haven't posted about it for awhile so I thought I'd do an update. We have had trouble with the humidity making the basement damp, so we've had to turn up the air and get a dehumidifier going down there. We so appreciate Philip and Lana checking on things and giving us their opinions on things. It is a blessing to have someone we can trust right there.
We also appreciate John Brewer and his willingness to go to the house when we need it. Our realtor suggested we wash down the paneling in the basement and check behind it for any wetness and/or mold after we had the leak from the upstairs bathroom.
We have dropped the price again, but no offers. We continue to wait and trust.

We will be in Illinois over July 4 for a Young Reunion, and we are looking forward to that!

No comments: